WHAT IS ARYAMOND:
- THE LAB-GROWN ARYAMOND GEM STANDS APART IN THE UNIVERSE OF PRECIOUS AND SEMI-PRECIOUS STONES. ITS BRILLIANCE AND FIRE ARE SUPERIOR EVEN TO DIAMONDS.
- Aryamond’s origins lie in nature and advanced science. Born out of a technological breakthrough, our extraordinary lab-grown-gemstone rivals the diamond with unique properties aimed at appealing to the modern consumer of fine jewellery. Developed in state-of-the-art labs, our striking Aryamond gem is composed of equal parts carbon, the matter which forms diamonds, and silicon, the substance utilized in semiconductor chips that power the world’s digital economy. Our revolutionary gem ranks 9.25 – 9.5 on the Mohs scale, which classifies it as the second hardest gemstone in existence after the diamond, which rates 10 on the Mohs scale.
- Our exceptional lab-grown Aryamond gemstone possesses a fire and brilliance that surpasses that of the diamond and respects Mother Nature.
- Thanks to our advanced, patented technologies, Aryamond offers an ethically and responsibly sourced gemstone that is truly one-of-a-kind. Aryamond is able to place into the hands of its clients an aesthetically stunning gemstone without the high environmental toll associated with mining for diamonds and other precious stones. Our patented, lab-grown gem delivers unparalleled consistency in shape and sparkle together with a scintillating appearance and hardness that rivals the diamond.
- Our advanced gem-cutting & polishing process has been perfected by our in- house artisans who meticulously hand-cut and polish each of the gemstones. Each Aryamond gem then undergoes a proprietary treatment protected by two patents [US9,108,888 and US9,883,723] at our lab in California to enhance the stone’s lustre and brilliance that involves the formation of an outer layer featuring a special Nano-diamond matrix. The result is a colourless (DEF) to near colourless (GHI) Aryamond gem with an unparalleled sparkle and fire designed to appeal to the modern consumer and jeweller in search of a rare, one-of-a-kind stone.
Consulting WP – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
1. GODREJ SUMMIT GURUGRAM SECTOR 104
- 2BHK + S
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Business planning & strategy
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,
Research beyond the business plan
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Business plan market
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News Research
- VoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Article and News Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Article and News Research
- Pronounce – Market Analysis report “Slices”